Monday, June 18, 2007

Driving home from work a week ago my window made a weird noise and would not roll up, it just kept dropping back down. When I got home I pulled out the manual, got the tools and started taking my door apart. Fortunately a mechanic happened to pull up next to me and helped me rig the window up. After much pondering we decided to try and fix it ourselves, the quote to fix it being about $250. So I ordered the part and this Sunday Mike took the door the rest of the way apart and slapped the new window regulator in. So now I have a working window once more! This is what it looked like for that week





In other car news here is what happened to my car yesterday...



Yes that's 200,000 miles. My car is ten years old and I have had it for the last nine. The new goal is to get another 50,000

No comments: