Sunday, July 20, 2008

Moda Fabric Squares

A few months ago I got some Moda baby print fabric squares on Ebay with the intent of making some blankets. There were basically a group of "boy" and "girl" prints. I decided to get going on the blankets today since I actually had some energy. I started with the boy fabrics which were mostly blue, yellow and green. The first step was to lay the squares out and play with how I wanted them.


Once that was done I sewed the squares into rows.


After ironing the seams the rows are sewn together (these pictures are the girl prints pink, purple and green)


Here is the finished girl top:


Here is the finished boy top:


I still need to go to the fabric store and find some back fabric and put them together, they are fairly small but very cute!

No comments: