Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pacifier Clip

When looking around at patterns online for the hair bows I found one for a pacifier clip. I had been looking in the stores for some but have not seen any so this seemed like a great idea. I wanted to use the same green ladybug ribbon and just needed to get the rest of the supplies.

The clips were hard to find, I ended up ordering them from a store in Montana. They lock closed which I guess makes sense.



I cut a 15" length of ribbon, and threaded it through the clip. I then folded it to sew it.



This is a slightly blurry shot of it after I hand sewed it.



The directions said to use velcro but then also suggested snaps. After searching all week for a store with snaps in stock I found some yesterday and used them.









And finally the finished product.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you mention pacifer holders. I had some that I put in a box of stuff going for you :o)! So you'll have a couple more coming :o)! Along with some other stuff :o)! The ones you made are SO cute!

~Sharia