Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Antelope Valley Fair

The Antelope Valley Fair wrapped up last weekend and it was a pretty good year. We didn't enter any vegetables (hardly anyone did) but did have a few other items entered.

Katie did her first ever fair entry with en Elsa themes case. She received Honorable Mention which is not bad at all.


My Kite quilt took first and my Ruby quilt took second. This was a complete surprise and the larger sized quilts are most competitive but I was very happy with it.



I entered my scrap purse and it received Honorable Mention.


I purchased a bunch of raspberries this year I made a blushing peach jam which had raspberries and raspberry peach. Very different tastes and entered in to two different categories. They both took Honorable Mention.




We made peach butter which took second place.


The corn relish was a hit with the judges and took first.


No comments: