Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ALA and Washington DC

Things have been crazy! I went to ALA, it was a great time but totally exhausting. Everyone had plane problems but thats another issue. I went to some sessions and some parties and I think I covered the vendor floor but it was three blocks long so who knows. I mailed a box home two day priority with some of the free stuff and I finally got it today, yes thats over two weeks later plus the box is barely hanging together. So much was going on each day I cant write about it all, but I am excited that next year it will be right here in Anaheim, about five miles away.

After ALA I stayed in DC and was a tourist, Hilary came too so we got to recall the old days, visit our old haunt and find new ones. It was fun but ten days away is a long time. The day after I got back I had a car accident. It was just a fender bender but thats all still being sorted out. Other than thats is been work and enjoying the cooler weather!

No comments: