Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Bibs

There are many pregnant people around now so I have been working on making some baby type items. These bibs have been challenging me for a little while now. Some versions went into the scrap pile and are now little quilt squares. It is a basic pattern with cotton print and flannel. The putting together process is interesting but has not been photographed. I think I have the process down and here is the first successful test. (The fabric is from some shorts my Mom made be back around the summer of 6th grade!)


One thing these bibs needed was snaps so I got a handy little snap tool. I accidentally got a package of eyelets instead of snaps so there will be another trip to the store for me. Luckily it came with a few snaps.


The finished product, it isn't fancy but they will do the job, now on to making the pretty ones for a certain few babies.

No comments: