Saturday, August 03, 2013

Candy Corn Pumpkins

Have you ever seen a beaded banner? I made one several years ago for Christmas, a few years ago I bought one that was Halloween themed. While on vacation a few weeks ago I decided to finally make it. Katie is finally old enough that I can work on something and leave it sitting out without worry. The kit I had was from The Beadery and called Candy Corn Pumpkins. I purchased mine from the online craft super store Mary Maxim, banners are available for just about every holiday you could imagine.

The kits come with all the supplies you need. There is a real size pattern that you tape down and construct on top of. Here is a look at the completed banner and the pattern




And a closer look at the completed banner, bring on Halloween!


No comments: