Sunday, March 16, 2014

Side Yard

This year I want to expand the garden to my side yard, we have been working on cleaning up the branches that were put there when removed a few years ago. The branches are almost gone! With the recent rain storm the weeds grew like crazy, some were over a few feet tall. This weekend was time to mow and weed whack to clean it up. Here is a look a little over half down. 


I moved the remaining branches and wood near the house to get everything down. I had a helper from the window.


A look at the finished mowing. There are still tree stumps here from the cottonwood trees that took forever to get rid of.


My brother happened to show up so he started tilling it.


Here is the finished tilled area, cant wait to get some plants in here!


Speaking of plants here is a look at how they are doing.

No comments: