Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Latest Project

It has been awhile since I posted any crafts, this is because I have been working on a massive one for about the last month and a half. Lets take a look...


Here is is with walls and starting to decorate, can you tell what it is going to be yet?


Another shot of the decorating process, the wall are done and these here in the front are for the ground.


Hey look at that there is snow on the ground and more sparkle on it. There in the front is the beginning of the roof.


The roof is ready to decorate! Are you ready to see the end result?


Here it is, a little gingerbread house with removable roof.


A look at the side.

And now the back.

I finished this project tonight and boy are my fingers tired. It was a kit that was fabric, thread, sequins and beads. I had to cut cardboard for the structure and cut all the fabric out. Everything was sewn by my little hands with a needle and thread. There are still a few accessories that can be added, but I think I am ready to put this project aside for now! Next up something big that will involve a sewing machine!!

No comments: