Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Camera Strap

I have recently gotten a new camera and had previously seen a pattern for a camera strap cover here. It looked simple enough and I was able to complete it on a Saturday morning. First I selected six charm squares that were left over from another project. I sewed them together then trimmed off the ends to that it was the length of my strap plus one inch.


Next I ironed on fusible fleece to the back and to give it a quilted look sewed lines roughly every 1/4 inch down the length.


The ends are then folded and sewn then the seam is sewn. Next the strap is turned which turned out to be the hardest part of the project.


Finally I slid it over my camera strap and now I have a cute camera strap cover!


1 comment:

The Food Librarian said...

totally cute!! you are amazing!