Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finished Living Room

My living room is done and I was finally able to get my furniture moved back in! Here is a look at Katie's area.






Now here is a look at the couch/tv area.





I did purchase three rugs, a tan one for the living room and a pink oval and tan rectangle for Katie's area. These are more to protect the floor but I think they look nice as well. All of the furniture now has foam feet on the bottom to also not scratch or damage the floor. 




Between the paint which really brightened and freshened up the room and the floor which I think warmed the feeling of the room I am very pleased with the overall result. It may have taken a month of weekends but the people at Home Depot recognize me now and I really like sitting in my living room so it was totally worth it.

1 comment:

The Food Librarian said...

Great renovations Shannon. And you got so much help from K. I love all the TV mentions...must get done in time for that award show! Looks terrific! - mary