Saturday, March 26, 2011

Current Quilting Projects

Since I have finished my last quilts I am picking up with two projects that I last worked on over a year and a half ago. I started them but then went back to work, moved, put my stuff in storage, etc and so I am now getting back to them.

The first is a blanket for Katie. It is being made from her receiving blankets. I wanted to put them to another use after she had outgrown them. It will be a combination of 7 inch squares and two by two squares. It will be interesting to see how it will come out. 

These are what has been cut so far.


These are waiting to be cut.


My second project is a quilt for my bed. It is being made from Moda's Sent with Love print. I selected it because I liked the red but it actually has a lot of hearts which usually is not my thing but I think it will turn out ok.  So far I just have strips that need to be sewn together, it should come together fairly quickly.


No comments: