Friday, March 18, 2011

Grapes, Blackberries and Strawberries

In addition to the garden I have been working on planting a few other things around the yard as well. Against the back fence I planted two grape plants.


Along the side fence of the back yard I planted two blackberry bushes.




The soil in the backyard was very hard to dig. It took a few days to get the holes dug and I still need to get some sort of edging around them. Katie likes to help water them.


In the front yard I have been working on getting more plants in. I have added another tulip plant and a daffodil  that my Mom gave us.


Between the exiting rosebushes I have planted eleven strawberry plants. You can not see them yet but hopefully they will show up soon.


In the other planter there are another eleven strawberry plants and two bleeding heart plants. You can not see any of these yet either but they are there and soon will be growing.

No comments: