Thursday, March 10, 2011

Katie Art

The front half of the living room is Katie's space. It contains her toys, easel and table. In order to finish the space I wanted to put something on the walls. Having a supply of Katie Art on hand I knew this would be a fun thing to include in her space. I selected three works of art, scanned and printed them on photo paper and framed them. They are now on the wall above her shelves. I also moved the lamp from the library room here so she could have some direct light.


I selected a finger painting, a ladybug with finger print dots and the Katie hand print fish. Please excuse the poor lighting in the photo.


To look around the room, here is the other side of the room near the front door.


This view is the newly covered window and toy box.


No comments: